Pineapple Sativa Strain
- All prices mentioned above are in United States dollar.
- This product is available at Herbies Seeds, Seed Supreme.
- At herbiesheadshop.com you can purchase Pineapple Sativa Strain (Kera Seeds) 1 seed for only $9.32 , which is 81% less than the cost in Seed Supreme ($50.00).
- The lowest price of Pineapple Sativa Strain (Kera Seeds) 3 Seeds was obtained on February 17, 2024 8:35 pm.
Kera Pineapple Sativa: Blue-tinged Beauty
Kera Pineapple Sativa combines two mighty strains – White Widow and Blue Dream resulting in a stunning plant with dense, resinous buds and distinct streaks of blue running through her flowers.
Use ScrOG to Give Your Yields a Push
This reliable strain guarantees to deliver high yields and high-quality buds as a result of her well-established genetic lineage. The average cultivator can expect potential yields of over 500 g/m2 in a moderate flowering time of up to 10 weeks however, the wait is definitely worth it for her compact, blue-tinged buds. It’s important to remember that her Sativa-dominated genetics result in a tall plant that requires enough space to bloom in order to fully appreciate the impressive yields Kera Pineapple Sativa can deliver. Her stunning, flexible spears also make her the ideal strain to use the Screen of Green (ScrOG) growing technique in order to achieve an even canopy and ensure a heavy harvest.
- Moderate height – She amounts to a final height of 1.4 m indoors.
- Max EC of water – 1.8 in veg, up to 2.2 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
- Recommended lighting: Veg: 450W CFL, Flower: 600W HPS
- Recommended nutrients: Orga Grow Holland Organic Nutrients For Marijuana Plants
A Fruity, Tropical Flavor
Kera Pineapple Sativa has a sweet, tropical aroma which also translates through to her flavor profile which both delicate and refreshing. Her blue-streaked flowers are a sight to behold and she delivers a long-lasting high that is relaxing and pleasant but retains the clarity and energy you would expect from a Sativa-dominant hybrid.